To align your organization with the highest level of business expertise and resources to increase profitability, cultivate and manage growth, and help mitigate risk.
- To empower small to medium sized businesses by providing access to the same resources available to Fortune 500 companies
- To support companies in successfully navigating the business maze, by bringing clarity to their vision and implementing effective business strategies.
- To cultivate a positive, professional work environment, with on-going training and development, enabling our consultants to deliver services and solutions that will exceed our clients’ expectations.
- We believe that the success of businesses today is not by chance, but by innovative planning, thoughtful execution, and on-going strategic business and financial management.
- Through integrated business solutions, we bring new meaning to the phrase “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts”.
- No two businesses are alike, and we form the basis of our recommendations and solutions by carefully evaluating every aspect of each business and organization we serve.
- We listen to our clients
- We are responsive and flexible in meeting your needs
- We are reliable, accessible, and accountable
We look at the “big picture” by:
- Determining your organization’s objectives
- Assessing policies and procedures
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Evaluating opportunities and threats
We do this by:
- Establishing credibility with clients by using a proven approach towards today’s challenges
- Developing practical solutions that will make a positive impact on the overall operation.
- Working with clients to provide on-going evaluations of a solution’s effectiveness.
- Applying risk management policies by assessing risk implications from concept to delivery.
Vernae Jones-Seals is the CEO and Principal consultant, who founded OneSource in 2002. A trusted advisor with over 25 years of experience in business management and consulting, Ms. Jones-Seals strives to foster a positive professional work environment that encourages on-going training and development; delivering services and solutions that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Ms. Jones-Seals holds a MBA, University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business, Executive MBA Program; B.S. in Finance & Accounting, University of Maryland; Government Contracting Certification, George Mason University and certified by the National Development Council, as an Economic Development Finance Professional.
Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals with expertise in:
- Financial Management
- Accounting (Corporate and Government)
- Human Capital Management
- Information Technologies
- Organizational Change Management
- ERP Software Implementation
The OneSource team has a combined 65 years of experience servicing professional service companies, non-profit organizations and government agencies. We understand the impact that the success of your business has on the community at large and the global economy. Our passion, for serving our clients, is our driving force. Our team is trained to perform a variety of industry best practices to ensure our clients success. The OneSource team is comprised of professionals with sound technical skills and a strong commitment to high ethical standards.