We are always looking for bright and talented enterprise consultants who possess a variety of expertise.
The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator leads the marketing, communications and branding functions and efforts to support organizational goals and objectives. The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator will develop innovative marketing campaigns and strategies to increase the brand market share of OneSource.
The Marketing & Proposal Coordinator supports the Director of Marketing & Business Development and will effectively work with the Design & Tech Department, and Principals to ensure a smooth day-to-day operation as it relates to the firm’s marketing and business development efforts.
- Lead efforts in developing a unified brand message and awareness.
- The Senior Accountant will handle month-end, quarterly, and year-end closing activities.
- Ensures company messages are consistent across all internal and external marketing platforms.
- Provide editorial direction, design, production of all collateral material (brochures, one-page handouts, presentations, press releases, announcements, etc.).
- Work with and coordinate external suppliers and design agencies when developing branding and scheduling promotional activities.
- Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Develop marketing campaigns to targeted market sectors with consistent communication of the firm’s overall capabilities.
- Develop, maintain, and measure the firm’s online presence via social media copy for posting on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
- Clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Principals on Deltek Vision CRM leads and proposal management.
- Manage all communications and stay abreast of new and emerging technologies in the field of content delivery and communications to build brand awareness.
- Research competitive products, attends networking events, creates internal data sheets, maintains databases of contacts, products and trade shows.
- Plan meetings and trade shows developing schedules and team assignments.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
- Serve as a liaison between the Principals, Market Sector Leaders and Director of Marketing & Business Development in identifying proposal opportunities, go/no-go process and CRM database management.
- Collaborate with Principals and Market Sector Leaders on the entire proposal development process.
- Analyze RFPs to ensure writing conforms to the compliance matrices for proposal evaluation.
- Maintain resumes, corporate overview, project sheets, etc. for real time utilization in proposals.
General Marketing & Communications:
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and internet technologies.
- Proficiency in usage of creative software such as Keynote, Google Docs, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and social media platforms.
- Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively across virtual teams.
- Strong creative thinking and organizational skills.
Travel will be local however dependent upon projects, may include national travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Professional degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or related field; and/or 5+ years Professional Service industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Creative and technical writing skills.
- Graphic design skills and experience creating brand collateral.
- Experience with public relations and messaging – in person, electronic, and mailings.
- Understanding of public and private sector proposal writing.
- Excellent experience in prioritizing and executing task to meet submittal deadlines.
- MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign.
- Deltek Vision CRM is a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity